The “Living the Dream Partners” award recognizes individuals, organizations and events that meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Perform exemplary deeds of service in the Greater Lowell Area;
- Help individuals and/or their community through one or more extraordinary acts;
- Promote peace, unity and diversity;
- Make efforts to combat long term, persistent problems that impact entire communities (for example those who have taken innovative steps to address hunger, homelessness, lack of access to health care, and other issues).
All nominations must include a 250-500 word nomination essay that details how the nominee meets the criteria listed above, and why they should be recognized at the annual Living the Dream Celebration.
Submissions due by noon on December 18, 2020.
Lieutenant Marisol Nobrega, Lowell Police Department
- Community Event
Southeast Asian Water Festival
Mercy Anampiu, Director of Health Promotion, Lowell Community Health Center
Nutrition Manager, Boys & Girls Club of Greater Lowell
- Pastor Carmen Bermudez, Iglesia Trono Celestial
- Merrimack Valley Food Bank